Dates: November 22- December 1 2017
Pricing: $4200 USD
I will be running an amazing 8 day workshop with fellow professional photographer/ Icelandic native guide Thor from Thor Photography as we discover Icelands hidden beauty. Marvelous landscapes by day and with some luck we will chase the famous northern lights from all the famous view points. This tour will cover the famous Snaefelness Peninsula, the Golden Circle, Vik and the famous Icelandic South Coast, with stops at the ice beach and glacier lagoon. We will also be photographing an ice cave if conditions are right. This jammed tour is a photographers dream. Small groups with lots of time to photograph and enjoy your surroundings. Time to check Iceland off the bucket list and join us in 2017!
Nov 22 (At own expense)
HNL-SEA 11:05PM-5:55AM (Book flight at own expense)
SEA-KEF 2:45PM-6:45AM (not included in package)
-Spend the day in Reykjavik.
-Check in to hotel in Reykjavik (included)
-Suggested transportation to get from KEF to hotel in Reykjavik. Grayline Bus service Reykjavik Excursions Blue lagoon stop is possible before or after the tour (At own expense)
Nov 24 (food at own expense, everything else is included)
DAY 1 Start of our wonderful Iceland Adventure!
Photo tours starts 7:30am Pick up in Reykjavik from hotel. -Snaefelness peninsula -Mount Kirkjufel -Famous Black Church -Black sand beaches -seascapes and famous rock formations.
-þingvellir national park
-Possible ice cave exploration Nov 27-29th (weather permitting)
Head back to Reykjavik
-Check into hotel in Reykjavik (included)
End of tour
Dec 1 (at own expense)
-Catch bus back to KEF
KEF-SEA 4:45PM-4:30 PM SEA-HNL
Terms and conditions Workshops Unless otherwise stated in the description of the workshop, the following cancellation policy applies for our workshops:
• A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your space in the workshop, or you may pay in full.
• The remaining balance is due on a certain date stated in the description of the workshop, usually 60 days before the start of the workshop.
• If the remaining balance is not paid in full, your space will be forfeited without any refund of the deposit. Refunds: If we do not meet the minimum number of participants and need to cancel, you will of course be fully refunded. If you cancel, the workshop is otherwise full and there are more than 60 days from the start date of the workshop, we will refund you the full amount, minus a $150 service charge. If you cancel, the workshop is otherwise full and there is less than 60 days from the start date of the workshop, or if you cancel and the workshop does not fill but still has the minimum amount of participants, you will be refunded according to the following schedule, based on the full fee of the workshop:
• Greater than 60 days from the start date of the workshop: full refund minus $150 fee
• 46-60 days: 75% refund
• 31-45 days: 50% refund
• 30 days or less: no refund Refunds will be paid in the same method that the original payment was made. Refunds will be initiated within 72 hours of the time that the request is approved.
Good to know:
• Accommodation and food is not included in the price unless it says so in the description.
• Travel insurance is not included in the price, so customers are advised to have personal travel insurance.